Assessment & Treatment
Therapy for Adults and Couples
A goal-oriented approach that offers you practical feedback.
The combination of proper assessment and a focus on YOUR goals can make for powerful progress.
Each of our providers is committed to:
- Treatment as short as possible, but as long as necessary.
- A safe and confidential environment to foster trust.
- A professional therapeutic atmosphere based on non-judgment and respect.
- Open communication that offers you practical feedback.
- Partnering with you to clarify your goals, expectations and time frame for treatment.
- Integrated services – if you request it, we will gladly collaborate with and refer to medical professionals and community resources to ensure quality care that moves you forward.
- Specialized care - beyond traditional psychotherapy we’re happy to support you in using other effective treatment modalities as needed, including Neurofeedback, Group Therapy, Hypnotherapy, and EMDR Therapy.
Individual Therapy for Adults
We invite you to learn more about our individual therapists below and contact us for a new client appointment. If you need assistance choosing a therapist, we can guide you to the GMH provider who would be the best fit for your needs.
- Mary Anne Hartye, Ph.D.
- Deborah L. Planting, L.P.A.
- Lisë Osvold, Ph.D.
- Amy Quinn, Psy.D.
- Lisa Caprioli, LCSW
- Lia Pate-Carolan, Ph.D.
- Kayce Meginnis-Payne, Ph.D.
We offer therapy services for couples seeking relationship assistance and improved communication skills, including assistance with parenting issues and stress involving children.