Assessment & Treatment
Diversity under one roof.
Our therapists bring a wealth of expertise and a diversity of treatment options. That means you can find what works for you.
We work with all ages from toddlers to older adults. Once established with our practice, many families come to us for all of their needs, spanning generations.
The right treatment to fit your needs.
Whether you come to us as an individual or family, we want to understand you before jumping into treatment. Therefore, we include an evaluation as the first phase of our service. Through this evaluation, we are able to provide you with insights and data. This approach is helpful in choosing a practical treatment plan appropriate for your situation.
We offer short and long-term treatments for individuals, couples, families and groups. In addition to traditional psychotherapy you may choose other clinically proven treatments such as neurofeedback, DBT and EMDR Therapy. These powerful approaches can deepen your therapy experience or stand alone as effective treatments for specific issues.
- Assessment / Testing - accurate diagnosis up front means more targeted treatment to help foster progress.
- Child/Parent Therapy - fosters improved behavior, a better understanding of your child, and a strong ongoing relationship.
- Adult/Couple Therapy - explore your goals and improve your relationships with the help of one of our skilled therapists.
- Adult Groups - learn new skills in a supportive environment.
- Social Skills Groups - practice new ways to connect with peers.
- EMDR - mind-body therapy for moving through trauma, transforming negative beliefs and letting go of the past.
- Hypnotherapy - use the power of your mind for healing, self-exploration and change.
- Neurofeedback - brain training to improve focus and concentration, support peak performance and create lasting change.
- NEBA - new FDA-cleared ADHD diagnostic technology that provides objective, biological data to help evaluate ADHD.