Assessment & Treatment
Email for Initial Appointment Request
Your privacy is very important to us. Because e-mail is not a secure means of communication, GMH cannot ensure the confidentiality of your information. Therefore, this form is to be used to request initial appointments only; please do not share confidential medical or personal information.
Call for Initial Appointment
To protect your confidentiality and ensure all your questions are answered, a licensed provider rather than a receptionist will return your call and assist in making your first appointment. Our providers make every effort to return calls within a timely fashion, and whenever possible within the same business day.
Please use our confidential voicemail for new client appointments ONLY:
- Adults and Couples: (919) 990-1727
- Children and Adolescents: (919) 406-6523
- Neurofeedback and NEBA services - The Neurofeedback Clinic at GMH (919) 990-8917
If you have already chosen a Provider to work with, or wish to speak with a particular provider, feel free to contact them directly.
We offer 24-hour confidential voicemail access to GMH providers and administrative staff.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Room and ask for the Psychiatrist On Call.
Our offices are handicapped accessible. We are conveniently located and serve all Triangle areas including Raleigh, Cary, Apex, RTP, Morrisville, Durham, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, Garner and Wake Forest.
Get printable map and written directions to our office.
Grew, Morter & Hartye, PA
3141 John Humphries Wynd
Raleigh, North Carolina 27612
Main office: 919-783-5431
New appointments: Child/Adol Press 1
New appointments: Adult/Couple Press 5
Administrative Staff & Billing Press 4
GMH Providers: Press 3 and then the following extension number:
- Mary Anne Hartye, Ph.D. ext 1
- Biancamaria Penati, Ph.D. ext 2
- Kathryn Wright, Psy.D. ext 3
- Kayce Meginnis-Payne, Ph.D. ext 4
- Kate Dryden, Ph.D. ext 5
- Amy Quinn, Psy.D. ext 6
- Deborah L.Planting, L.P.A. ext 7
- Lia Pate-Carolan, Ph.D. ext 8
- Lisë Osvold, Ph.D. ext 9
- David Planting, M.A. ext 10
- Lisa Caprioli, LCSW ext 11
- Barbara Van Sant, M.A., MBA ext 12