Assessment & Treatment
Evaluation based on data, not opinion.
Together let’s get a sense of what’s really happening
before jumping into treatment.
We’ve learned that everyone involved benefits when the goal is to provide therapy as short as possible, but as long as needed. It’s why we believe in working together to find practical approaches that will move you forward.
Focused on YOUR goals.
Of course, the idea of forward progress means that both you and your therapist should have a good idea of how things are now, and how you would like them to be.
For this reason we emphasize evaluation based on data, not just opinion. We utilize a variety of evaluation tools that are proven effective and accurate. Best of all, more accurate evaluation contributes to more targeted treatment to help foster progress – and make your time in therapy productive, instead of a one-size-fits-all approach.
What our approach means to you.
- Understanding – our evaluation tools let you know your therapist understands you fully.
- Feedback – we dedicate a minimum of one session to sharing and interpreting all the valuable information that’s revealed, so you gain a better understanding of yourself.
- Tailored Treatment – a personalized approach is created to meet your specific needs and help you reach your goals.
- Shared Insights – our professional staff meets weekly to anonymously discuss client progress and get the input of colleagues.
- Progress – all of this combines to increase the likelihood of positive outcomes from your sessions.
Read more about our team where you can learn about and connect with the therapist who is right for you.